LESSON #1: GETTING STARTED
- Introduction To The Monmouth County Divorce Process
- “How Long Will It Take Me to Get Divorced in NJ?” (Or How Your New Jersey Divorce is Like a Car Wash)
- 10 Good First Questions To Ask A Monmouth County Divorce Attorney
- 5 Qualities You Should Seek In Your Monmouth County Divorce Lawyer
- Your Monmouth County Divorce Attorney Should Help Define Your Goals
- One Who Hires Himself to Be His Own New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Has a Fool for a Client
- Legal Separation in New Jersey
LESSON #2: COUNSELING
- Your New Jersey Divorce & Therapy: Perfect Together
- My Take on Jerry Seinfeld's Description of How People Break Up, and Marriage Counseling
- Counseling Can Benefit Senior Citizens Involved in the Divorce Process
LESSON #3: BEGINNING THE DIVORCE PROCESS
- What About Separation in NJ Without Divorce?
- Do NJ Grounds for Divorce Really Matter?
- NJ Grounds for Divorce
- What It Means To Serve Divorce Papers in NJ
LESSON #4: HOW TO GET TEMPORARY RELIEF FROM A JUDGE
- What Does "Pendente Lite" Mean in Monmouth County Divorce Court?
- NJ Divorce Court Motions
- Can Your Monmouth County Divorce Lawyer Help You In An Emergency?
LESSON #5: TRYING TO WORK OUT A FAIR SETTLEMENT
- Don't Divorce Like 2 Dogs Urinating On Two Sides Of The Same Tree
- Going Through A Monmouth County NJ Divorce?
- The Importance Of Your NJ Divorce Case Information Statement (CIS)
- Your Divorce Case Information Statement: The Backbone of Your Case
- Divorce Mediation and Arbitration in Monmouth County
- The Early Settlement Panel
- What If Your Early Settlement Panel in Monmouth County Fails?
- The Monmouth County Intensive Settlement Panel
- Do Not Rush Through Your Divorce Settlement
- "Why Won't The Other Monmouth County Divorce Attorney Negotiate?"
- Drafting A NJ Matrimonial Settlement Agreement
- What "Mrs. Doubtfire" Can Teach Us All About Divorcing With Dignity
- Is There Such A Thing As A "Good Divorce" In Monmouth County?
- "Can't We All Just Get Along?"
- What Is An Uncontested Divorce in NJ?
LESSON #6: CUSTODY
- What is Joint Custody in NJ?
- Combatting Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) In Your NJ Divorce
- The Court Should Be Open For Parenting Time Emergencies
- How To Have Happier Children While Divorcing in Monmouth County NJ
- Co-parenting After Your Divorce in NJ When Your Ex Won't
- NJ Child Custody
- Joint Custody In NJ Is Simply NOT Always Appropriate
- Parental Substance Abuse in Monmouth County
- New Jersey's Psychological Parent Law
- It's Harder For Your Ex To Move Your Kid From NJ
- Don't Let Your NJ Divorce Screw Up Your Kids
LESSON #7: ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT
- Calculating Alimony Pursuant to NJ Alimony Laws
- My Most Painful Case Involving NJ Alimony Laws
- If There Are No Easy NJ Alimony Laws, Why Do People Say There Are?
- Obligations of a Disabled Person Pursuant To NJ Alimony Laws
- Unreported Income in Divorce in New Jersey
- What Can Be Done When A Supporting Spouse Acts Like A Jerk, Abandons His Family, And Leaves His Wife Penniless?
- Breaking News: New Jersey Bill Giving Judges More Discretion in Child Support Cases Moves Forward in New Jersey Senate
- When Does NJ Divorce Law Require Life Insurance?
LESSON #8: EQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION OF ASSETS
- How Divorce in New Jersey is Like the Old "Cheeseburger! French Fries! Coke!" Skit from Saturday Night Live
- Is My Spouse Entitled To A Part Of My Inheritance In A NJ Divorce?
- Can I Remove Money From A Joint Account?
LESSON #9: ABOUT OUR COURTHOUSE AND OUR JUDGES
- Tell The Truth in Divorce Court
- 5 Ways To Prepare For Your Appearance in Family Court
- How To Dress For Divorce Court
- It's All On Video At The County Courthouse
- Monmouth County Courthouse Facilities
- Seven Ways To Anger Your NJ Divorce Court Judge
- NJ Family Court Judges Should Want To Be There
- Tribute To a Wonderful Monmouth County Divorce Court Judge
- OPINION: Divorce Court Judges Should Be Specialists
- Even A Judge Who Gets Divorced in NJ Goes Through Hell
LESSON #10: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RESTRAINING ORDERS
- How to Obtain a Restraining Order in Monmouth County
- Trading Your NJ Temporary Restraining Order For Civil Restraints
- Changes are Coming to NJ's Domestic Violence Restraining Order Laws
- Should New Jersey Prohibit People From Following Others With A GPS?
LESSON #11: BETRAYAL
LESSON #12: GETTING READY FOR TRIAL
- What Is A NJ Divorce Trial Like?
- Should Your Monmouth County Divorce Attorney Take Depositions?
- To Only Slightly Misquote Gov. Christie Before Hurricane Sandy, "Get The Hell Off Of Facebook!" During Your NJ Divorce
- Maybe NJ Divorce Lawyers Need To Re-think Subpoenaing Text Messages
- Can You Fire Your New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Close To Trial?
LESSON #13: STRESS OF DIVORCE
- "No. We Cannot Drive Together!
- Stressed Out About Your New Jersey Divorce?
- The Holidays and Your Monmouth County, NJ Divorce: January 2nd is Right Around the Corner!
LESSON #14: FOUR FINAL THOUGHTS
- How An International Catastrophe Started My Career
- Do NOT Sign Your Tax Returns Until Your NJ Divorce Lawyer Reviews Them
- Sometimes Divorce Lawyers in NJ "Dump" a Case on an Associate
- Reducing The Cost Of Divorce In Monmouth County